International Schools Partnership
MILE Bilingual School is part of International Schools Partnership (ISP), one of the largest educational groups in the world and growing fast. It is made up of schools that share a common objective – to be the School of Choice in their local area. ISP schools focus on learning for children aged between 1-18 and help them to learn at levels that will amaze them.
Learning is at the heart of everything that ISP does for students, colleagues and parents. It is committed to getting better all the time and believes that successful schools are the ones that put learning at the heart of everything they do, always aiming to create rounded individuals that are able to forge successful careers and lives in a rapidly changing world.
ISP is a truly international group that transcends cultures and borders by continually collaborating and working with other schools and communities around the world.
To be the leading international schools group of quality and scale, with schools of choice recognised across local communities and the global education sector for amazing learning, ambition and growth.
The International Schools Partnership has a clear purpose: we are a focused, growing and financially secure group of schools. All our schools:
- Help children and students learn to levels that amaze them.
- Inspire children and students to be successful now and equip them to be successful later.
- Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures and languages.
- Aim to be the first choice for children, students and their families, wherever we are.
Our principles emphasise and underpin how we do what we do. We:
- Begin with our children and students; Our children and students are at the heart of our business. Simply, their success is our success.
- Treat everyone with care and respect; We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of each other.
- Operate effectively; We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference.
- Are financially responsible; We make financial choices carefully based on the needs of the children, students and our schools.
- Learn continuously; Getting better is what drives us.
“We want all our children and students to achieve all they possibly can during their time at school. Our unique learning-focused approach helps us to ensure that we can make that happen.”
Steve Brown CEO International Schools Partnership
We are part of a global group of schools
The group currently has 62 schools in 17 countries – the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, Mexico, and Peru. In total, we have approximately 58,000 students and 8,000 staff located across the globe.
For more information
About International Schools Partnership and about all schools part of the group.